Domain and Hosting All together: BIG PACKAGE

bthart

Beta member
Hi all Again,

Im sorry about the same post in the For Sale section. I did not notice this until later. By any way I thought I would then use this oppitunity to my advantage and add a couple of things.

I am now selling to you a $500/yr AUD package. This package includes 500 domains. They can be .biz .com .org .net and there are others also. Thats the domain side of things. With this package we also provide hosting. You will recieve unlimited POP3 Email accounts. We will try to also allow webmail although this cannot yet be confirmed. You will also recieve 1GB of space and10gb bandwidth. Unlimited sub-domains and FTP Accounts. What more can you ask for? Oh and we are selling 5 of these packages although we can organize for more to be sold. Once you buy you should be up and running in a week. If there is any questions just send me a PM or visit my website. After one person has bought the package I am willing to also sell domains for $5/yr AUD.

We have very reliable servers and with our support you will never be waiting more than 24 hours. Please not that on Sundays we do not trade. Your site is backed up daily. There is other things which I have not mentioned hear athough just think of it like this and later there may be suprises.

And also if two people sign up than both will get this package for $400/yr AUD instead.

Thanks All,

Brian 't Hart
http://brigeofdomains.page.tl

Back
Top Bottom