Scammed - what are my options?

Haha what exactly do you guys plan on accomplishing by showing up there?? Getting the crap beat out of you by some scammer?

Anyway, since it the payment didn't go through, that's probably why you haven't gotten it yet...
you only get the crap beat out of you if you dont arm yourself , and take a few of yous ,
please note i dont usually advocate violence but if you have been scammed you will understand

Okay shooting the guys will definitely solve it...and if it is actually a gang, I'm sure you'd get killed in the process. Not a good idea.

Contact GoDaddy, their host, and the credit card company. Not them - that won't solve anything.

you only get the crap beat out of you if you dont arm yourself , and take a few of yous ,
please note i dont usually advocate violence but if you have been scammed you will understand
You won't need more than one, the guy's from Toronto.

j/k

Okay shooting the guys will definitely solve it...and if it is actually a gang, I'm sure you'd get killed in the process. Not a good idea.

Contact GoDaddy, their host, and the credit card company. Not them - that won't solve anything.
The whole issue's fixed now... I think.

muz said:
care to explain , i aint canadian i am from the uk remember
No explanation, I'm just the sarcastic type to use every opportunity to bash Toronto. :p

Back
Top Bottom