ManHunt 2 banned

What do you mean? The cost is the same, but restrictions on purchasing the game is severely limited.

Sorry I must of read that wrong. What other restrictions are there besides checking ID?

Edit: I read price instead of purchase for some reason.

Major retailers won't even bother stocking the game and when you buy it, they are more strict. A lot more strict.

I certainly wont be playing it. Did you people see the news about a teen who played manhunt 2 and became a murder? And using the wii remote to kill....wow...live action. lol. But then again, I'm 12, so I wont be playing that right now. I am gonna get halo 2 PC. Much better than the halo 2 on my xbox.

Manhunt 2 hasn't even been released yet. So how did someone play it and suddenly become a murderer? :confused:

As for the AO rating, the policies of Nintendo and Sony actually forbid any of their games from becoming rated Adults Only or it won't pass official licensing.

I posted the link on page 2 of the kid who killed someone and it was appaerntly the game that made him do it.

Hence the 18 ratings, which I feel should be stuck to worldwide.

I think the scene with the CCTV of the Jamie Bulger kidnapping in the back was a little OTT, imagine how the mother felt, apart from that, the game looked really good, bit like GTA really.

I certainly wont be playing it. Did you people see the news about a teen who played manhunt 2 and became a murder? And using the wii remote to kill....wow...live action. lol. But then again, I'm 12, so I wont be playing that right now. I am gonna get halo 2 PC. Much better than the halo 2 on my xbox.
You mean Manhunt 1...? Because Manhunt 2 isn't out yet.

Back
Top Bottom