This must prove something needs doing..

I have to disagree. We have enough active members, unless they all leave then I don't see CF closing. I don't see how this could close CF, although if these errors keep up I might just be heading out the door because I don't have the patience for them and their frequency is getting a little bit beyond ridiculous.
we have active members for now. theres crap loads of other decent forums. we could all leave and happily fit in somewhere else. you never know it could come to this. i hope not

I think everybody is over reacting, sure we dont like database errors and have a grumble or two but its not the end of the world, Ive kind of got used to it, I like this forum and want to stay, IL wait and wait and hope it sorts itself out. At the end of the day nobody is forcing you to use the forum so its up your selves to use your better judgment, I hope it does not get to the stage where we start loosing members that would be a shame. so hang in there guys/dolls (Where theres a will theres a way:) )

I have to disagree. We have enough active members, unless they all leave then I don't see CF closing. I don't see how this could close CF, although if these errors keep up I might just be heading out the door because I don't have the patience for them and their frequency is getting a little bit beyond ridiculous.
For your information, just after all these DBE's started occurring, David rang me & said that he was a litte worried, now, he must be moreso.
Let's get this straight, the important thing is of course the welfare of the members, yes we may lose a few but I think that the majority of them will stick it out, they are not about to give up lightly, some have been here since CF was opened, I've been here over two years.
The last time I PM'd him, he is working hard to get this under control, he tried to explain it to me but it sounds very complicated & it might take a while, I have faith in what he is trying to do, & so should all of us.

Thanks danny.

Yes I am doing my best and will continue to untill the errors are resolved

i am gad to know you are doing something ,and theres only so much you can humanly do what with having a job and all that
and i wont leave unless the forum closes full stop

Back
Top Bottom