Case + Fan

Shantei

In Runtime
So I was going to buy a fan for the front of my computer to suck in some nice cool air for the summer (as there currently is NOTHING) so I opened up the case, peeked inside and realised the space for putting my fan is covered by the front of my case. There's no grille or anything there from which to drag in the air. What's up with this? Surely there's no point in that.

Any thoughts?

Thanks in advance.

wat case
and u may have to do a little case modding

yep nothing comes easy but even with your bezel in front like most other cases might i add the air will still flow. just make sure the air is going OUT that way all the warm air from your other fan(being heated from the hot comonents) out. that way there isnt any hot air floating around your computer.

the fan should still blow out a lot of air even with the front bezel in the way. they tend to work a lot better going out then in with the front bezel in the way.

yep nothing comes easy but even with your bezel in front like most other cases might i add the air will still flow. just make sure the air is going OUT that way all the warm air from your other fan(being heated from the hot comonents) out. that way there isnt any hot air floating around your computer.

the fan should still blow out a lot of air even with the front bezel in the way. they tend to work a lot better going out then in with the front bezel in the way.

Aye that's what I originally thought .. but I still think to make full use of the fan it should suck in some cool air. But yeah, thanks for this .. I shall still get one.

Back
Top Bottom