videos on website

hascet

Fully Optimized
How would you do something like You Tube only for your own site? Just a place where friends can upload videos?

first link on google. too easy. see here

Haha thanks, but I after reading that tutorial, I said to myself, "What?" :confused:

UPDATE: Well, the easiest way I found so far was to upload Word Press, and then use that to upload videos, and it works ok except you have to click a link to view the video. I wish it would be embedded, but it would probably take some coding knowledge to do that, and I have none so I guess I'm out of luck lol.

UPDATE 2: I just found a word press plug-in that allows you to embed your own videos, or videos from other site like youtube, or google! The only thing now is I have to make people admins in order to post, maybe I'll be able to figure out how to edit the subscribers permissions and make it so they can post. If you want check it out :)(Also just added a new theme!) www.seanstech.net/videos

cant you just create a form on your site that allows users to upload videos, but to youtube, then somehow get it to embed the code needed to show the video on your site. so its basically youtube with a new look :p

upload only ? or are members allowed to stream them too ?

-edit-

yeah, bandwidth will play a big factor in Your idea..

It would be a lot faster for viewers of your website, and cheaper for you, the host if you would embed youtube videos. You should really look into Javascript and PHP. When you say you have no coding knowledge, does that mean your entire website is made with WYSIWYG technology and no strait html at all?

Just curious,
-Sam

Back
Top Bottom