How to Overclock your GPU(video card)! Guide.

celegorm, coolbits is sooooooo easy, you dont have to do a thing, just downloaded and click yes and it changes everything for you, and it finds the highest stable clocks automatically (with your consent of course)

great guide btw nexus :p

I did what you said but 2 things, while checking for artifacts my Video card got to 80C and it idles at 58C is that too hot?

I did what you said but 2 things, while checking for artifacts my Video card got to 80C and it idles at 58C is that too hot?

No its very fine! Actually 80C its fine and it wont touch that temp with games, but when its checking for artifacts its pushing the card, mine tops like 78C when scaning if its left to long, but when you play games it wont reach 80C when I am playing games mine is at 61-64C and when its on idle at 53-53C. Its fine dont worry it will only reach those temps with the ATI Tool not when your gaming. Dont worry if your not getting artifacts its fine.

How much have you increased?

ummmm OK i got CoolBits and i see u can detect the optimal frequencies but IYO wat would b the max settings for a Nvidia 5200 FX

Oh I didnt know there was a guide already. I dont know a lot about CoolBits, but with the ATI tool you can use the max core and max memory and the program will OC automatically and when you get errors you can just stop and go back a bit test again and leave it like that.

Well that other guide only seems to cover CoolBits, so it's no big deal. Although, I'm still waiting for your Riviratuner guide so I can see what's easier for me to do :)

Back
Top Bottom