would you donate a small ammount to keep cf alaive

I think its perfectly valid to pay. Obviously you dont need to and you wont get the extras.

Things like no ads
Bigger mailbox
Custom avatar
A badge next to your name saying your a paying member etc.

The amount of things that could be done is endless.:)

other - my credit card isnt linked to paypal so would be a lot of a hassle, secondly i dont think i should pay for a service that is free all over the internet, although i like it here so if it did get serious i would consider it

How did you get a credit card? :eek:

How did you get a credit card? :eek:
i went to a bank lol. its a vista electron. still counts. although its probs more of a debit card. i can use it online and in shops and in the cashpoint of course so it aint too shabby
i think paying for extras is good. they have that on another forum i go on

Ya, you would just pay for extras, so if someone needed to come in here they could ask a question, but if they actually wanted to stay and be a part of the community they could donate.

That is a valid point, if there's a reward for donating it could be okay. Although David has always been against custom avatars, I'm sure something could be worked out...

a vista electron.

wait...
has someone been spending too much time on a computer forum? :D

And I wouldn't donate even if I'd get a custom avatar/pic in sig/etc. Don't really need those things, they would be nice but I ain't going to pay to get a custom avatar.

Ya, you would just pay for extras, so if someone needed to come in here they could ask a question, but if they actually wanted to stay and be a part of the community they could donate.

yeah if someone wants to come for help they dont have to donate ,
also people i am not suggesting we have compulsary donation , far from it , what i am proposing is that if people wish to donate then they could by all means donate a very little ammount and get special bonuses in return such as custum avatars , custum title (although i think that is reserved for good members ), sig images , no ads when browsing ,maybe other rewards such as a donators lounge where only donators can post
obiously if you have reasons not to donate i understand and of course this place means different things to different people

Back
Top Bottom