ManHunt 2 banned

Nintendo has been trying to get titles that are catered towards gamers who like games that are Mature or AO rated in order to shake off the stereotype that the Wii is a console for little cutesy-poo kids who don't have anything better to do than to play Wii Sports. :p

Shame its banned in the UK, I wouldnt of minded having a go of it. Looks abit scary though :p

Shame its banned in the UK, I wouldnt of minded having a go of it. Looks abit scary though :p

well you could always buy it from some other european country, the shipping doesn't cost much. Once I was looking at one game at some british online store and they promised fee shipping inside EU.

well you could always buy it from some other european country, the shipping doesn't cost much. Once I was looking at one game at some british online store and they promised fee shipping inside EU.

would it still work tho ? or would you need to chip your ps2

If it's banned, you can buy it from the US off eBay. Then again, if the region code is different it might not play on a European PS2...

If it's banned, you can buy it from the US off eBay. Then again, if the region code is different it might not play on a European PS2...

but could you chip , also it is only banned in the UK so far so could i just get it from france or something

I don't see why you would. Maybe if you would buy it from north america, but I don't think there is any difference in the games inside the EU.
i am not bothered cos i have va chipped ps2 anyway , just my cousin and he wants to play it

i heard this. its the stupidest ive ever heard. people become murderers, drug addicts and all that stuff because of bad parenting, where they live, and general retardation, not because of video games. ive played manhunt 1. i just thought it was funny.

Back
Top Bottom