This must prove something needs doing..

thatl be because he changed it to Musicaddict911 who you called a newbie

BTW Brookfield, thanks for calling me a newbie. A newbie with 5017 posts.

:mad: It's NO laughing matter, in theory this could close CF permanently!!!, it might not mean much to you as a newbie, but some of us have been years & we wan't it to stay!
Overreacting? I was just laughing at the fact that Google indexed the site at the time we had a database error.

:mad:

Referring to Steff's post didn't Le GooleGuru recently change his name?, I can't find him.
She already said Musicaddict911 is LeGoogelGuRu. :rolleyes:

:mad: It's NO laughing matter, in theory this could close CF permanently!!!, it might not mean much to you as a newbie, but some of us have been years & we wan't it to stay!

I have to disagree. We have enough active members, unless they all leave then I don't see CF closing. I don't see how this could close CF, although if these errors keep up I might just be heading out the door because I don't have the patience for them and their frequency is getting a little bit beyond ridiculous.

Relax it was an honest mistake...honestly, some people on here act so childish sometimes.

But yeah, something needs to be done.

I have to disagree. We have enough active members, unless they all leave then I don't see CF closing. I don't see how this could close CF, although if these errors keep up I might just be heading out the door because I don't have the patience for them and their frequency is getting a little bit beyond ridiculous.
I know, I usually get one every 2 or 3 visits now. :(

Yes I get them all the time. But I don't see why you're all like David!, David! fix it because it ain't his fault.

I'm sure he's trying his best.

Ye but he didn't make the server... I'm sure he trying his best.

How is the server causing things to go wrong in the database, I don't get that part.

Why are we getting the errors?

We have a dedicated server (right?)?

Are we like using express 2005 and going over the database limit?

Back
Top Bottom