Gonna get a new car..

its only a 1.6, but its still pretty keen.. had a test drive in it today, and its not too bad.. its only a 3 series, im only paying 1,800 for it, so its not a hugley expensive car.. just hope its not gonna be too expensive to maintain, it is a pretty nice car though :) good condition for it's age..
I'm genuinely pleased for you, you deserve a comfy ride to work, & you said you're taking Henry for a trip, he'll love it, my Audi had the same level of comfort, "Which" compared the two for seating & stated that they were very similar, 'spect your beamer has Recaro seats like the Audi, they are good, similar to race cars, hold you nicely on bends, do take it easy for a while, the difference in acceleration will be very noticable, don't do more than Mach one, ha ha!

I know the wheel's on the right side for you guys, I was just being a jerk. :)

Yeah, go man go!!
yahoo.gif

Had another thought mate, definitely more room for your tackle, bait & catches, your favorite fishy fragrance will soon be wafting through your new beamer.......hey, that reminds me of a line from an old song. "....just listen to granny cackle, he's lost his fishin' tackle", can't remember the name, too long ago!

Back
Top Bottom