ugh yea kinda got in trouble today :(

yea, dannyboy, you should try to quit smoking. very bad. my mom smokes and i really want her to quit because she might get lung cancer and die which is very bad :(

tbh even if one person was on lookout you would have all been looking up at the fireworks and the lookout would have tok eyes off their job for even one split second and hat would have been it .
i remember when the british transport police came to our school , pretty hard to forget what they shown us and let me tell you this after seeing that i get nervous when at the train station let alone near the tracks i am sorry but some people say what they shown us was horrific and shouldnt be shown to if you wanted to shoot ya roman canyoungsters but i disagree , if showing terrible images stops people doing it i am all for it , i kno wit isnt relate but same in the case of drink driving and smoking other drugs ,
also about the point that raffaz said if the professionals are getting killed on the tracks non trained people have no chance at all if anything goes wrong
that said i dont think the police are gonna let your parents know
a;so there are plenty of places to shoot ya roman candles , out in the country side or in a remote place ,i can think of 4 or 5places near me to do it , you could have broke into your school grounds , would have been much safer yet i bet the police would have rung your parents then even tho you where in no danger to yourself

ok listen guys, I dont know how train tracks are in britain, but here, they are straight, and you can see the train coming from 10km away, so please stop telling me about how stupid it was and everything. i know how stupid it was, but please stop telling me your stories about how its dangerous n stuff. i know it is, but its safer than in britain.

and about the "breaking into school grounds", my school area isnt even fenced in...well there is a fence, but no gate, so u can just walk into the yard whenever

ok listen guys, I dont know how train tracks are in britain, but here, they are straight, and you can see the train coming from 10km away, so please stop telling me about how stupid it was and everything. i know how stupid it was, but please stop telling me your stories about how its dangerous n stuff. i know it is, but its safer than in britain.

and about the "breaking into school grounds", my school area isnt even fenced in...well there is a fence, but no gate, so u can just walk into the yard whenever

You are the one that started it pal, if you didnt want to be called stupid, you shouldnt have posted your stupidity. The fact that you say its safer there than in Briton shows you havent learnt a thing.

In Britain the vast majority of tracks are arrow straight, every year youngsters get killed, a lot while they are spraying stationary trains with grafitti, others chased by railway police, the kids do other incredibly dangerous things like putting heavy objects on the rails, some getting killed while they're doing it by stepping on a 500 volt live rail, others hurl concrete blocks at trains from bridges, one critically injuring a train driver, oooohhh yes, we've got idiots too believe me!!!

When I was younger I used to always cut through the train tracks as a short cut, never got caught though ;)

Brookfield chill it man, hes young like most of us here, like me. I started smoking, i wish i hadn't but I'm young and stupid and if I don't stop it probably kill me..Yes i'm worried but so is every other Billionth person in the world, It's addictive, he isn't dead, What he Did isnt addictive he can learn easily. chances are i will die, he didn't. You should be more angry at me than me.

EDIT: Wow that really hit me reading that back to myself, i want to quit so much you don't even know it.

Let me ask, how old are you?

How do you know what they are like in Britain? I know one bend where I live.. the rest are dead straight, if not with 5cm turns...

You still havent learned have you? Its fair enough commenting about your US lines and saying their straight so its ok. What you fail to realise is that young kids from all over the world read this, and not all of us have the option of seeing trains from 10km away. Where i live, my station is on a bend where the trains come round at 90 mph with no more than a 200m warning. Now it just takes one kid to read this and play on tracks where i live (im sure im not the only member in my area) and he/she are dead. Just think before you post stuff like this, thats all im saying.:)

Brookfield chill it man, what he did isnt addictive
No Danny, I won't "chill it man", you say you are young, I'm a lot older than you are, in fact I'm the oldest here. & with age comes experience [usually] it is addictive believe me, a lot of the knifings on the streets by young people who are from copying others that they hear of, I worked in a prison once & a lot of teenagers were doing five years or more for ABH, egged on by others.

Back
Top Bottom