ManHunt 2 banned

LOL Wii version, it's going to feature Mario and have lots of pretty colours. How can it get banned on the Wii and PS2, the graphics are too shit to show anything significant.

Plus I don't care about seeing stuff like that, I am not affected by violence or brutality.

LOL Wii version, it's going to feature Mario and have lots of pretty colours. How can it get banned on the Wii and PS2, the graphics are too shit to show anything significant.

Plus I don't care about seeing stuff like that, I am not affected by violence or brutality.

Nothing wrong with the Wii. Just brings another level of interactivity with the game, even if it involves violent acts.

There is a reason why the Wii is selling stronger than the PS3 and Xbox 360.

EDIT>>> It's official. Manhunt 2 is now rated Adults Only.

http://gamepolitics.com/2007/06/19/breaking-manhunt-2-rated-adults-only-by-esrb/

haha ill be buying that game :)

edit: finally a game for a nintendo console that has a higher than "T" rating

Haha, are you older than 18?

Keep in mind that video game retailers such as EB Games, Game Crazy and GameStop are far more strict about Adult Only games compared to Mature games.

Additionally, major retailers like Wal-Mart, Fry's Electronics, Best Buy, Circuit City etc. will not stock games with an AO rating.

first console game to recive the AO rating i belive. and if i remeber right ther is only 11 games period to recive but im probably way off

It's not the first console game to get an AO rating. GTA: San Andreas got the AO rating after the Hot Coffee Mod. It was originally Mature.

Not many games get AO. It's quite rare.

EDIT>>> There have been 23 AO rated games to date. Manhunt 2 is numero 24. :)

Back
Top Bottom