Dell

I prefer corded over wireless keyboards and mice. The only reason I see to get wireless would be if you had your PC all the way across the room, but if you are gaming at a desk, what's the point?

I would get a Western Digital or Seagate HDD over the Hitachi.

I couldn't find info on the wattage for the video card, but I think you'd be safe with a 500 watt power supply.

Well, I checked the wireless and wire, and the wired is actually equally or more expensive. So I chose the cheapest wireless set.

Sound card isnt necessary, you could use that money to get a better video card.

But without the sound card, I wont be able to hear anything. And is the video card really bad??

The mobo has an integrated sound card.

It's not a bad graphics card, but it's not top-of-the-line (which is what most people on this forum seem to need). I'm getting a 7600GT someday, which isn't as good as the one you chose, but it works for me.

well, i took off the soundcard. What computer components should i upgrade with this money? and i also need heatsinks and fans right?

well, i took off the soundcard. What computer components should i upgrade with this money? and i also need heatsinks and fans right?

If you are running XP, the ram is fine, but under Vista, you will need 2GB to get good performance (as many people are saying, I'm just going with what they say...never used Vista).

As I also said, the 350W PSU that comes with the case isn't going to cut it, so you will need to buy another PSU with 450-500W.

I don't know what else you may need to upgrade. As far as the graphics card, if all your games are compatible with it, no need to upgrade it.

Yes, you will need a heatsink and fans, add thermal paste also to go in between the processor and heatsink.

Back
Top Bottom