Help me decide what to buy

i'll get a 36gb raptor for windows and use the cavier and storage. is there any way to link My Documents to a different HDD so i can store all my stuff on the cavier and only windows on the raptor??

Yeah my documents is a set variable, you can reset it.

If you right click on the "My Documents" and go to properties there is a button that says "Move..." Click that and then select your 2nd hard drive and go to make new folder and call it "My Documents." I did it last week and it took me a while to move all the files because I had like 200+ photos but it worked.

lol. My buddie built his own PC using $5000 bucks! He brags his memory is 2 TB. Is there such thing as a 2 TB ram? Man the dude got a top notch PC. But like all pc's, it will get old and lagged behind.

lol. My buddie built his own PC using $5000 bucks! He brags his memory is 2 TB. Is there such thing as a 2 TB ram? Man the dude got a top notch PC. But like all pc's, it will get old and lagged behind.

well first, does this have anything to do with this thread? Yeah, thought so...
And he is probably talking about his hdd space.

If you right click on the "My Documents" and go to properties there is a button that says "Move..." Click that and then select your 2nd hard drive and go to make new folder and call it "My Documents." I did it last week and it took me a while to move all the files because I had like 200+ photos but it worked.

thats on XP aye? i'm using vista there isnt a properties option for my documents.

Back
Top Bottom