Gaming Keyboard

Jaymo

Baseband Member
Ok i've now ordered my new compents for my rig and im after an excellent keyboard and maybe keyboard/mouse combo. Although im having a slight problem. I don't really want wires going everywhere so cordless/laser would be useful, but i love the illuminated keyboards since im often on late night gaming stints.

Does anyone know any sites (in the uk) which offer cordless/laser illuinated keyboards?

If not any opions on good decent cheap sets?

cheers, j

Depends how much gaming you do, the Zboard is really helpfull with games as you can get addons for different games. but have a look on newegg for illuminated keyboards if thats what your after.

Depends how much gaming you do, the Zboard is really helpfull with games as you can get addons for different games. but have a look on newegg for illuminated keyboards if thats what your after.

newegg is no good since its a us based site and im not willing to pay shipping lol. So ill prob got for logitech laser keyboard/mouse combo only £25.

yeah, i'm from NZ so newegg is no good for me either. whats the model number on that combo? i'm looking for a new keyboard and mouse too.

Back
Top Bottom