AVG 7.5 (Free Edition)

chrijdaq

Beta member
I need some help on this guys... does it really work? i mean does it really get rid of viruses?

what would oyu rather refer? Avast? NOD32?

(excluding Norton, McAfee, Trend Micro)

I actually really like AVG 7.5. Its what I use, but since having it, my computer has only been infected by a couple of trojans.
It'll get rid of a lot, but sometimes it won't, and instead of doing it automatically, will give you a simple guide to remove it yourself, so it still works.

What is NOD32? Am I being a bit thick? haha

NOD32 is the best. Its one of those "set it and forget it". It updates on its own, and dosnt require a reboot. I highly suggested it if you are going to be paying for a antivirus program.

Hmm, I find those paying ones crap. All those subscriptions and everything. Really takes the mick.

Id rather pay for a good quality one than risk viruses etc. Whats the point of an Anti virus that doesnt do its job properly? As you mentioned above, you have only been infected a few times since using AVG7.5, ive never had an infection with NOD. :)

I use AVG right now but I'm thinking about purchasing a subscription to NOD32. I tried the trial once and liked it.

If you want to pay, NOD32 is the best. If you don't, go with avira. It's just behind NOD32 in tests and it's free, although you have an annoying nag screen that's only in the free edition.

Back
Top Bottom