ugh yea kinda got in trouble today :(

ya we get called a LOT here, but theyre not telemarketers, thyere stalkers...!beccause at least 5 ppl call my house every day and they either whisper theyre gonna kill me or just listen to me breathing. So i might as well call them back and screw with them. lmao, i use my cell, much easier, they usually dont call you back cuz i never have my cell on lmao
I've never had anyone call my house whispering they're gonna kill me...or to listen to me breathing. :rolleyes:

Creepy people with no life.

We have a business line running from my uncles, with a tracer box. With some software at his house, he can unblock withheld numbers, and trace to where they are. :)

My friend's friend died after being hit by a train, true story. It happened in November I think.

And what Raffaz said is true; those workmen died and the rail operator got a serious beating in court. That case alone almost changed the law.

well we went to do it on the train tracks so nobody would see us set off the fireworks in the first place :( and so nothing would catch fire
You're still an idiot, no thought about your family if you'd been killed, wait, I've changed my mind, you're not an idiot you're a bl**dy irresponsible idiot, not many brains, why do I think that??, because you're not only an idiot to do such a thing, but you compound it by telling us, can't you hear the conversation when a member leaves his computer & goes down for tea, "Hey mom, guess a guy said he did today, he went to a railway track and he......"

You're still an idiot, no thought about your family if you'd been killed, wait, I've changed my mind, you're not an idiot you're a bl**dy irresponsible idiot, not many brains, why do I think that??, because you're not only an idiot to do such a thing, but you compound it by telling us, can't you hear the conversation when a member leaves his computer & goes down for tea, "Hey mom, guess a guy said he did today, he went to a railway track and he......"

umm i'm sure he won't go back on the tracks but hes just a kid, give him a break. we all do stupid stuff.

Brookfield chill it man, hes young like most of us here, like me. I started smoking, i wish i hadn't but I'm young and stupid and if I don't stop it probably kill me..Yes i'm worried but so is every other Billionth person in the world, It's addictive, he isn't dead, What he Did isnt addictive he can learn easily. chances are i will die, he didn't. You should be more angry at me than me.

EDIT: Wow that really hit me reading that back to myself, i want to quit so much you don't even know it.

Hey! I had the same experience. It was halloween, and me and buddy were shooting fireworks in the park. After we were half way through all the fireworks, I saw 2 people come and look at it. So I tried to acted cool and shoke some sh*t (bad thing 2 do). After that one firework, I realized that they were police. SH*T I almost wet my pants. lol. But the stupid polices that fireworks were dangerous, and THEY lighted the fireworks, pretending to see if they were dangerous or not. WTF! lol.

you all stood in a circle going 'awwwwww, look at the pretty fireworks, oh and btw you shouldn't do this but aww look at them'. lol

Back
Top Bottom