ugh yea kinda got in trouble today :(

seriosuly?? thats jks! im 15, im an irresponsible teenager, i act before i think. For example, today, i prank called around 20 ppl and most of them called back... lmao it was a jks day

Grow up. When you reach my age you'll stop finding things like that funny, just embarrassing and stupid.

I don't find those sorts of things funny. I find them immature and a waste of time, there are better things you can do with your time.

seriosuly?? thats jks! im 15, im an irresponsible teenager, i act before i think. For example, today, i prank called around 20 ppl and most of them called back... lmao it was a jks day
You can block your number, but then they can still call trace if they were determined enough.

Trust me, if it happened to you, it gets annoying. Almost as bad as the 20,000 telemarketers that call here daily.

And you want to be treated with respect, and want more responsibility yada yada, yet you demonstrate the reasons why you shouldn't with stupid arse pranks like that.

Do you think of the people that your calling, all in the name of infantile humour, do you think of the people that you affect if you do get hit by a train, the train driver, whose life you will ruin......not to mention your friends and family.......

Jesus christ.......why would you find this funny???

ya we get called a LOT here, but theyre not telemarketers, thyere stalkers...!beccause at least 5 ppl call my house every day and they either whisper theyre gonna kill me or just listen to me breathing. So i might as well call them back and screw with them. lmao, i use my cell, much easier, they usually dont call you back cuz i never have my cell on lmao

Back
Top Bottom