1 year old pet dog kills owner.

"Both dogs will be destroyed " Wow what a word....Destroyed... how can u destroy someone..? Mortal Kombat? lol

nah it means put down using an injecion usually .
also i think it is only right as one of them attacked for absoloutly no apparent reason

I don't have any pets...

lucky , dont get a rabbit cos they are evil .get a goldfish , the simplest pet ever , they cant even attack you , unless you put radiation in the tank and they grow big fangs

but on a more serious note , i think that anyone who owns dogs should be given lessons in training before they are sold dogs , especialy in the case of bigger more powerfull animals such as german shepards and rotties cos in the wronng hands theese breeds are lethal

Any dog can turn, but certain breeds such as pitbulls are pre-dispositioned to agressive behavior. Any dog can be good or bad, all it takes is a firm hand to train it. I've seen dogs that were previously aggressive, but after rigorous and firm training, the dogs changed. I'm not surprised at chows though, I've heard they're mean. I am surprised to find out it wasn't a pitbull.

lucky , dont get a rabbit cos they are evil .get a goldfish , the simplest pet ever , they cant even attack you , unless you put radiation in the tank and they grow big fangs

but on a more serious note , i think that anyone who owns dogs should be given lessons in training before they are sold dogs , especialy in the case of bigger more powerfull animals such as german shepards and rotties cos in the wronng hands theese breeds are lethal
I had a goldfish, but it died.

Any dog can turn, but certain breeds such as pitbulls are pre-dispositioned to agressive behavior. Any dog can be good or bad, all it takes is a firm hand to train it. I've seen dogs that were previously aggressive, but after rigorous and firm training, the dogs changed. I'm not surprised at chows though, I've heard they're mean. I am surprised to find out it wasn't a pitbull.
when training , the dogs gotta know who the boss is that is the first thing that needs balencing , if the dog thinksits boss it will walk all over you , my german shepard tries using the sad eyes that are typical of sheperds to make you feel sympathy such as if you telll her to go to her bed but you have to make sure she does as she is told otherwise she will get complaicent and think she rules the roost then one day you go to take something off her or shout at her and bam she attacks

Back
Top Bottom