what brand of printer do you own

i have an all in one , the copy function is pretty good but i shoula bought the all in one for about £10 more cos it worked as a stand alone copier , also my scanner is actually good for an all in one

I have an hp all in one, and a lexmark that I rarely use

Yup same here, I have a jks hp all in one printer, and a crappy lexmark I got with an mdg computer...they lied to me they told me that i had a pentium 4 and it had a celeron.DELETED

EDIT; Inappropriate language; deleted

I believe I've warned you before, don't let it happen again.

Yup same here, I have a jks hp all in one printer, and a crappy lexmark I got with an mdg computer...they lied to me they told me that i had a pentium 4 and it had a celeron[DELETED]

that is bad you should take it back , that is like her here this comp has a c2d then open it and it is full of bannanas that would boil my blood

EDIT; Excuse me editing, nothing to do with you, it was Lachowicz's swearword.

Brookfield, I've amended his post, thanks.

lol, nah i screwed around with it, but meh, the fun just stopped working one day for the cpu... and then BAM my computer overheated, and of course as i dont know anything about computers, im puzzled, (happened 3 years ago, when I was 12), but i just put like 3 extra fans in there and now it works fine! (used ducttape to hold all fans in place, drilled holes into the side lmao)

GHETTO RIGGING FTW!!!!
i remember when i busted my old amd socket A cpu cooler fan and then i cable tied a new one on , and the time when i ran out of screws so taped my psu in place , thoose where the fun days ,

i have an old HP Deskject 930 series. i hate printers...so much, they usually take in like 40 sheets of paper at once then gets jammed but still tries to print :rolleyes:

i have an old HP Deskject 930 series. i hate printers...so much, they usually take in like 40 sheets of paper at once then gets jammed but still tries to print :rolleyes:

my lexmark sometimes takes 2 or 3 sheets at a time , once it tried taking 100 the whole paper tray and got jammed up , the laser printers at my old school always got jammed , and apparently we the students or teachers where not insured to un jam then lol we had to wait for a techhie , even to put more paper in them , alhough all the teachers and students ignored that and just did it anyway

i have an all in one , the copy function is pretty good but i shoula bought the all in one for about £10 more cos it worked as a stand alone copier , also my scanner is actually good for an all in one

Its pretty good! You dont need the computer to be on, but what the heck I almost always have it on lol.

MY Brother MFC laser jet straight out from garbage works wonders. The toner costs around 40 bucks for stnadard and 60ish for high density. (TN-430 or TN-460)

My HP's ink is 15 bucks, which is not bad.

I have two Lexmark. One looks dead and the other needs ink.
My mother has the Canon.

I own an older Brother laserjet as well. It contains a dead drum and the heater looks like dirty.

I got a 600C from garbage wonderland and came with the 486. will go back there, because I don't have ink.

Back
Top Bottom