New Amd CPU's

yeah they will be good for small form factor pc's i suppose and with the price cuts you are getting more banf for your money which is why i am considering amd over intel cos the prices are unbeatable and an amd 6000 is very much powerfull enough for games and the 3600 is the cheapest dual core in the market other here , cant even get a pentium d for £45

Then Pentium D should kill it, as it's designed to fill the price gap between the 4 and the D.

However, I too would like to see it compared to other processors.

Then Pentium D should kill it, as it's designed to fill the price gap between the 4 and the D.

However, I too would like to see it compared to other processors.
but that aint a big price gap area realy, i think now they should wipe the celeron off , replace it with p4 then have the pentium dual core replace the pent D then have core 2 duo thats what i think they should do instead of bringing out yet another cpu line

I know it's not a big price gap, but that is what I was told from Intel at a retail edge thingy.

It's not on newegg yet, but the Pentium Dual-Core will be cheaper than the Pentium D. I wonder how it will compare the 3600+.

pretty sure the 3600+ is way better because it is way cheaper and just as faster or faster then the entry pentium d's. i looked into getting a cheap pentium d but relized that the 3600+ was way better and i thought the pentium d may not get enough power on my crappy psu so the 65 nm\watt\price(at the time) fit the bill perfectly for me. also the OC value is higher and has very cool temps compared to other dual cores

Back
Top Bottom