Welcome new moderator: celegorm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol thanks, but what was the point in resurrecting this? So close to the thirty day limit...

I know you didn't name names on what mods you don't like, and lets keep it that way. I don't like to see people down-talk my brethren.

yeah i agree raffaz , if it is wrong to resereect old threads it should have just been left ,ands i dont think threads are auto closing after 30 days thats just what the rules say

also i know some people round here dont like some mods sure thats up to you you have to understand each moderrator has their own way of doing things and as long as ddavid is happy with that we shouldnt be questioning that, sometimes i disagree with a moderators actions but i never hold a grudge against a any moderator or member for that fact for one thing they have said one time , also if they did something realy bad then david would ave em out no problem

If you wan your answer Dude_se, here it is:

Maurice joined as the username, Netlight. He changed to Maurice, and then to Brookfield.

The day he joined was because he asked if we were force to have SP2.
http://computerforums.org/showthread.php?t=13022

He enjoyed the forum, so he stayed. I don't find anything wrong of having an active user here. In fact, it's a good thing. We need active users.

Nope, his first screenname was Maurice. Netlight was Masahiro's first username.

Well yes it does actually, with due respect to Marc, he wants to get his facts right, it'll be interesting to hear what he has to say.
it is prolly a genuine mistake that we all make from time to time i am sure he didnt mean any ill cause

no offense to bookfield but im sure no one really cares about what his first username was. its irrelevant to this thread and in general. people make mistakes and sometimes you need to take things said on here with a pinch of salt.
lets just forget it :)

I was never netlight, where did THAT come from??? it's the name of a consulting service, explain please:(

From the old days, when you registered, when I saw the new mod announcement, you were named Netlight, because you thanked everyone, when you were having Maurice as username. It's been long ago Maurice. So long ago. You probably changed it very shortly after.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom