ugh yea kinda got in trouble today :(

as long as they wernt doing drugs, tying someone down, or stuff like that then as long as they were looking around and constantly paying attention then it could be worse. i mean if they were properly messing about and not paying any attention then thats bad. although i wouldnt really recommend doing this to anyone

Yeah you can die from drugs, but you can also die from a train. The shock of seeing an upcoming train can be scary enough to disable your bodily functions, therefore not being able to move away from the train, and these big freight trains can take up to two miles to stop, even using the emergency break.

How do you think so many people die per year from playing on train tracks?

Sorry if i seem a bit annoyed, but one of my friends died on the tracks when i was a kid. Now i challenge anyone to give me a valid excuse to be on there, i know that non of you can, so stop saying that its ok. Anyone of you who say its ok are idiots, plain and simple.

well because in canada, people think its illegal to shoot fireworks outside of victoria day and canada day, so they call the cops most the time when u shoot them in a public area... :( these fireworks were leftovers from victoria day
Since when did we think that? I've saw people shoot them in public view and nobody really cared.

Sorry if i seem a bit annoyed, but one of my friends died on the tracks when i was a kid. Now i challenge anyone to give me a valid excuse to be on there, i know that non of you can, so stop saying that its ok. Anyone of you who say its ok are idiots, plain and simple.
sorry dude. yea i do agree that its not a good idea but they didnt get hurt or anything + if you are responsible then theres no reason why you should get hurt. if i was doing that (which i dont think i would) id make sure at least 1 person was on look out, but as i said before i dont recommend it as its pretty pointless anyway but being teenagers thats what we do, no one can change that, but with a bit of responsibility i dont have as much of a problem with it, same with most things. its just when people take it too far

sorry dude. yea i do agree that its not a good idea but they didnt get hurt or anything + if you are responsible then theres no reason why you should get hurt. if i was doing that (which i dont think i would) id make sure at least 1 person was on look out, but as i said before i dont recommend it as its pretty pointless anyway but being teenagers thats what we do, no one can change that, but with a bit of responsibility i dont have as much of a problem with it, same with most things. its just when people take it too far
Aww, cmon, get a grip will ya. There were a few trained people in the UK last year who died on the tracks by a runaway cart dont you dare sit there and say that your ok, because you have a lookout. Its people like you who really boil my piss, you think you can keep yourself safe, when trained professionals cant. What the hell makes you think your better than them, you my friend are an idiot, im being damn polite on here coz my friend thought the same as you, and look where that got him!!!!! I understand your not doing it yourself, but your making it sound like its ok to do so, when there are kids on here, and that is totally stupid, period.

What's to say that a train might be early, or an extra train might come through?

I know I said that the cops probably won't contact your parents, but I do have to agree with Raffaz that it was very stupid to do.

sit? i thought they were standing. sitting really doesnt have an excuse and i think thats very bad. i might be wrong, i just thought if you were standing on a train track, with a lookout that it would be pretty easy to simply step off. i dont think im better than anyone it was just an opinion. once again i wouldnt do this in the first place and i am confident i can keep myself safe, because i wouldnt do it in the first place

Back
Top Bottom