Jobs for 16 year old??

Yeah, supermarkets, fast food...one of my friends works at a jewelry store.
Actually most of my friends make money illegally when I think about it.

Lifeguarding if you're certified. Easy job, great money. Depends on the place though, some only hire 18+.

Mow lawns, clean pools, etc. Just think about what you're good at. I'm a swimmer, I teach swim lessons for my team's learn to swim program.

Yeah, supermarkets, fast food...one of my friends works at a jewelry store.
Actually most of my friends make money illegally when I think about it.

Lifeguarding if you're certified. Easy job, great money. Depends on the place though, some only hire 18+.

Mow lawns, clean pools, etc. Just think about what you're good at. I'm a swimmer, I teach swim lessons for my team's learn to swim program.
haha well so do my mates... well to be fair its pretty much legal but just seems a bit too good to be true/dogey to me.

you need to go ask in some places or get some app forms off the net

haha well so do my mates... well to be fair its pretty much legal but just seems a bit too good to be true/dogey to me.

you need to go ask in some places or get some app forms off the net
ive made a few pouinds selling pirate dvd's but not too much only to my friends mainly , its just like a fiver here and there nothing big

well yea ive done that :p

ill be a lot happier with my job when i get a wage increase anyway

well yea ive done that :p

ill be a lot happier with my job when i get a wage increase anyway
woot job time lo:D l , we just went to our local asda to buy some towls , totally random there :confused: you see i am so rich i never wash a towwel and re use i just buy new ones every time :D and there is an argos nxt door so i went in and asked if they had any jobs and they said yeah sure just write a Cv and drop it so i am gonna write one now which may be hard and drop it in tomorrow

Hi doodes

I just turned 16 and school is out for the summer, so I was wondering what kinda jobs could I get? I wanted to work somewhere like blockbusters but I don't think they will if I'm under 18.

thanks

p.s . im in uk

At 16 you should be fine at blockbuster, I think you have to be 16 to work at the till so you should be fine

Lifeguarding is a viable option if you're willing to go through the classes. Most offer about $10-$11 an hour for pay. I'm thinking about teaching swimming at a local swim club since swimming is something I do everyday. I think it's $11.50 an hour which isn't too bad and you don't do too much either.

You can get a job at Wal Mart as a cart pusher, or you could work at Micky D's like Borat said

Back
Top Bottom