Cod 2 Problem.....

Domaz

In Runtime
I was playing cod2 recently and everything was going great untill an wierd moment camed when i started to see black things,like guns,rocks grass and stuff like that,and its mad wierd,can somebody explain this pls?i tried all different settings and adjutmenst but it didn't seem to help here are few screenshots can somebody help me with this problem pls...thanks alloth

are you running vista and whats your specs in detail please than we will be able to help. thanks

when i play COD2 and a gernade goes off my screen goes haywire pretty bad but it all goes away soon as im alive again or un shellshocked. weird though cause my frames stay at the same level.

yes i run on vista home premium,and my specs are,atlon 64 1,6 ghz x 2

go 7300gt 2gb ddr2 and that never happend before today.i have set everything on high and maximum and resolution 1280 x 720,it runs very well but except the rocks and other thins that are black are mad anoying

did you change any graphics settings if you did change them back other than that im clueless. just on of those those thing computers do hopefully someone else will be abl to help

yeah i chaned everything forth and back,nothing helped,mad wierd,but yeah thx anyways tho,

Have you tried new video drivers?

I have also known some multi-player mods to carry over into single player and do weird things to video and sound. If you have the time, and haven't done so already, I would try uninstalling and reinstalling the game.

Yes. I don't know what bit-version (32 or 64) you are using so I can't diriectly link you to new drivers.

However, you can get the version you need from here. The Geforce Go 7800/7900 will work.

If the driver update doensn't work your card may be dying, how old is it? Is it getting good cooling? and IDK if you have but you haven't had anyone or yourself Overclock the card right?

Try updating your drivers, and if you are overclocking your GFX card, restore its factory settings and try playing again.

Back
Top Bottom