New Computer Advice

DubKro

Beta member
Case ( [New !!!] Nzxt Hush Gaming Tower Case w/420W Power Supply Black )
Case Lighting ( Cold Cathode Neon Light Blue )
Power Supply ( 750 Watt -- Thermaltake Toughpower W0117RU Power Supply Quad SLI Ready )
Processor ( [=== Quad Core ===] Intel Core 2 Quad Processor Q6600 (4x 2.4GHz/8MB L2 Cache/1066FSB) )
Processor Cooling ( [=== Silent ===] Thermaltake MaxOrb CPU Cooling Fan System Kit Silent & Overclocking Proof = Maximum cooling efficiency for quietness and performance )
Motherboard ( Asus P5N-E SLI nForce® 650i SLI Chipset w/6-channel CODEC, Gb LAN, S-ATA Raid, USB 2.0, IEEE-1394 Dual PCI-E MB )
Memory ( 2048MB [1024MB X2] DDR2-800 PC6400 Memory Module Corsair-Value or Major Brand )
Video Card ( NVIDIA GeForce 8800GTX 768MB w/DVI + TV Out Video )
Video Card Brand ( Major Brand Powered by NVIDIA )
Hard Drive ( 320 GB HARD DRIVE [Serial-ATA-II, 3Gb, 7200 RPM, 16M Cache] )
External Raid Hard Drives [USB 2.0/eSATA] ( None )
CD/DVD Drive ( NEC 7170A Dual Format/Double Layer 18X DVD±R/±RW + )
Sound Card ( Creative Lab Sound Blaster Audigy SE )
Speaker System ( 600W PMPO 3 PCS Super Bass Subwoofer Speaker System )
Network Card ( Onboard LAN Network (Gb or 10/100) )
USB 2.0 Accessories ( Build-in USB 2.0 Ports )
Operation System ( Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium + [Free 60-Day !!!] Microsoft Office 2007(Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Access ....) )
Case Round Cable ( Professional wiring for all cables inside the system tower )

This is what im looking at buying any advice or input is greatly appreciated. Thank you.

if you can afford it which by the looks of the beast you can get an sound blaster x-fi because when those speakers get a pumpin you dont wont know ruckas in the backround :D

other than that maybe overnight shipping cause if i were you i would have ordered it already :D that thing will play ANY game MAX settings 50+ frames with the expection of flight simulator x which seems to be stuck at 23 lol
http://www23.tomshardware.com/graphics_2007.html?modelx=33&model1=712&model2=710&chart=289

anyways that pc is uber

that pc is uber but ram i would get better ram as value ram wont overclock that thing too well
and add a 150g raptor as a boot drive if you can afford

other then that and the sound that thing will own

yeah raptors kick ass and the ram is skimpy but that thing will beat anything me and muz have put toghther. if you have to choose though choose the ram last as with 4 cores Overclocking isnt nesscasry

yeah raptors kick ass and the ram is skimpy but that thing will beat anything me and muz have put toghther. if you have to choose though choose the ram last as with 4 cores Overclocking isnt nesscasry
whadya mean my p4 owns all :D , mainly cos it has been up to 4ghz in another mobo
anway yeah itr will own my machine welded onto rudsters machine and my other machine for good measure lol
as for the overclocking now i see it this way , you aint gonna need to overclock oh and youmissed off the other 8800gtx for sli lol now that would own so much i would sel ma house just to use it once

Back
Top Bottom