A suit with music woven in

Brookfield

Golden Master
That's the headline in the Daily Mail.
The iPod suit has a smart fabric control pad for the MP3 player sewn into the lapels, it's attached to a cable that runs beneath the lining & plugs into the iPod which has it's own pocket, the lapels have loops to hold the earphone wires.
It is marketed by Marks & Spencers at £140 & is a development of British technology company Eleksen, another British company are working on TV screen technology so flexible & thin that tht it can be worn like clothes to display moving images, changing colours & designs to match the moods of the wearer.

Don't understand at all what you are saying. A word of advice: if you post things like this, which you do alot, post a relative link to go with it.

ive always wondered brook how you came about these forums and stayed this long. i cant remeber the last time you posted in the general section or the other ones. i would assume but i may be wrong that your computer skills arent too high. just a question that has been bugging me :D

@ joxley i belive it is some fabric sewn to an ipod instead of other cases for them but im sure its not that simple

Don't understand at all what you are saying. A word of advice: if you post things like this, which you do alot, post a relative link to go with it.
A word of advice?,I tried, but couldn't do so, isn't the fact that it was in the Daily Mail sufficient?
As for "posting a things like this", please tell me what's wrong with that, it's better than threads about wars isn't it?, I'm only trying to lighten up the forums, what about my thread regarding a suit with music woven in, what have you to say about that I wonder?

There's nothing wrong with it, but you do post alot of random things like this, and alot of the time they are never backed up with a link..

And the fact that it was in the daily mail is not a suitable source, no. Not all of us read the daily mail, nor any newspapers.

If you could explain a bit better exactly what you read, that would be nice, but you don't seem to explain things very well.

ive always wondered brook how you came about these forums and stayed this long. i cant remeber the last time you posted in the general section or the other ones. i would assume but i may be wrong that your computer skills arent too high. just a question that has been bugging me :D

@ joxley i belive it is some fabric sewn to an ipod instead of other cases for them but im sure its not that simple
I've explained this before, to belong to a computer forum, one doesn't have to be have to be computer literate to join, the guys know I don't know a lot of technical things, they've known that for two years, what I don't know I ask about I ask, like a lot of others here.
I find it rather insulting for you to ask how I lasted so long, as to how I came about these forums, I went to Google like a lot of other members say they did.

*Hey guys, what is it with rudster :( ???

Don't argue guys :), as for the Ipod I hate Ipods to over-rated. I would never go out with white earphones pluged in, just asking to be mugged :p

Don't argue guys :), as for the Ipod I hate Ipods to over-rated. I would never go out with white earphones pluged in, just asking to be mugged :p

i thought that til i got a 30gb video and it is so easy to use and the click wheel makes it very easy , i dont take my i pod to school tho cos yah it would prolly get stolen so i have a cheapo £5 256mb tesco mp3 player that i just put my faviourate music at the time on so like at the moment it has the white stripes on it

I bring mine everywhere with the standard earphones and haven't got mugged, yet. Walk through downtown St. John's, where all the clubs are at night with your iPod, or without :rolleyes: and that's asking to be mugged.

Back
Top Bottom