Coolest cell phone ever!

lol a little late buddy :p

still, it is a kick ass phone but 599 for a phone, screw that.

Are you serious? This thing looks so cool! I totally want one!

Sarcasm, I already have one. But I broke the screen, and I can find no one who can fix it. It's probably illeagal and I shouldn't even be discussing how I got it. BTW, it comes out June 29th. Apples going to have a lot of broken screen complaints.

Knew this a long time ago. I keep myself up to date by checking Anandtech, Engadget, Kotaku, Gizmodo, X-Bit Labs, Tom's Hardware, SPCR, Wired, HardOCP, Bit-Tech and Ars Technica on a frequent basis. :)

As for the iPhone...overhyped and filled to the brim with shit you don't need.

This thing is so pimp! Check it out! All touch screen MP3 player, Video player, Cell phone full internet etc!!!

Wow!1!11 Totally innovative and never seen before!1!!!! :eek: :eek: :D :eek:

----------------------------------------

Sarcasm aside, this technology has been around for who knows how long. Apple is advertising it as something innovative, which is bullcrap.

hang on hang on hang on.

first thing to point out is the Iphone had been on the cars for bout 6 months now and

the second thing is apple are just doin what they did with the ipod they took an MP3 player and just re released it for £50 extra than all other MP3 players at the same spec.

apple claimed they re invented the mp3 player the truth is mp3 players were doin what the ipod is 2 years b 4 n e 1 knew the name ipod and yet they were such a fashio accessory.

they are trying to do the same with the mobile phone except this time there bout 5 years behind everyone else.

lets look what the iphone has.

big touch screen.
4GB - 8GB storage
built in mp3 / mp4 player
wi-fi
2Mp camera

for $500 / £250 ish

now look at some of todays phones that are being released.

Wi-Fi
DivX player
5Mp camera
mp3 player
big screens
touch screens

now ill give u that i dont think you will find all those spec in 1 phone but the fact is the technology is out there and apply are release old technology on there new phone and calling it re inventing the mobile phone.

i dont think so i have no doubt they will sell good as a fashion accessory but n e 1 with any idea about technology on phones will not buy the Iphone

Back
Top Bottom