what brand of printer do you own

what if the printer you are buying cost less than £100:D

HA HA no chance of that, nothing but the best for my father in law, its a massive A3 printer and it weighs a tonne, hes an xpro photographer and the president of our local photographic society, does alot of judging of competitions so its got to be a good printer for him, no copy cartridges either.

i buy my compatibles from ebay mainly cos i get 10 in any combo fo £15 inc shipping which is a great price per cartridge and they are dataed till 2009 , but for the lexmarks i use the jet tec refil kits and the ink in them is good half
unsure.gif
Whatever.

I have a Canon Pixma iP4000, it prints great photos with the right paper, and we mainly got it for the ability to print directly onto discs...

5794625.jpg

I've always used and loved HP printers, but this Canon sure does give some competition, for a low end printer anyway!

Matt

Canon, Epson and HP printers are my favorite. My parents use one of the old HP OfficeJet 3-in-1 printers that also work as a copier and scanner. I just use a low end Canon Pixma iP1600 since I mostly print word documents for school. My sister uses a nice high-end Epson printer. She needs it because she does work for an advertisement agency so she has to constantly print concepts and designs with high quality in color and sharpness.

Canon, Epson and HP printers are my favorite. My parents use one of the old HP OfficeJet 3-in-1 printers that also work as a copier and scanner. I just use a low end Canon Pixma iP1600 since I mostly print word documents for school. My sister uses a nice high-end Epson printer. She needs it because she does work for an advertisement agency so she has to constantly print concepts and designs with high quality in color and sharpness.
when i was buying my lexmark x1180 last year ie jan2006 i was debating weather to get a epson all in one or a lexmark and i decided the lexmark cos of the origonal cost of the printer but now i think that i have made a mistake cos of the ink prices its like £30 $60 each time they run out and that is for half full cartridges yet my friend could fill his epson 2 or 3 times for that much but his isnt an all in one and cost nearly double the price of mine to buy so i suppose it was a trade off between orig price or running cost and i chose orig price :(
oh and my lexmark has one colour cartridge instead of seperates which is a waste so i am starting to refil them again cos now i have 2 lexmarks running the same ink cartridges 17and 27 or 16 and 26 so it is gonna become more expensive now
Dell printers are re-badged Lexmark printers. The exception is their laser printers, some of those are samsung.
i never knew that but i did notice that some tesco compatible inks covered dell and lexmark and some dells do look like lexmarks
i also read once that dell use HP but i think they prolly just changed to the cheapest offerings from suppliers like they do with monitors

Back
Top Bottom