what brand of printer do you own

I have an Epson, & I see it's top of the poll, I'm not surprised!

Epson makes great printers. I would've got one if they made monochrome lasers. I still stand by my point, HP makes the best. Epson is great too, I've never owned one so I can't share my experiences. I've only heard good things about epson. For now, my brother printer is great and I'd definitely buy another one if needed.

Epson makes great printers. I would've got one if they made monochrome lasers. I still stand by my point, HP makes the best. Epson is great too, I've never owned one so I can't share my experiences. I've only heard good things about epson. For now, my brother printer is great and I'd definitely buy another one if needed.
Well my Epson isn't one of the all singing, all dancing models, it's a relatively basic C42UX I've had it for four years & don't see the need to upgrade, it's not fast, but I have patience, the refills are cheap & last quite a long while, I find it pays to buy a good grade of paper which start at about £2,80 a ream, mine costs about $.4.20, for those who know paper it's 90g/m'3, whiteness 166cie.

Epsom I think are value for money, father inlaw just got a good deal on a new printer, £100 pounds off ANY NEW PRINTER if you trade in a old one, DOESNT EVEN HAVE TO WORK, how cool is that, I would have done the same thing but ive only just got one for the wife at christmas.

EDIT; Mine cost me £50 four years ago, now they're £72, not bad, considering inflation!

Brookfield

Epsom I think are value for money, father inlaw just got a good deal on a new printer, £100 pounds off ANY NEW PRINTER if you trade in a old one, DOESNT EVEN HAVE TO WORK, how cool is that, I would have done the same thing but ive only just got one for the wife at christmas.

what if the printer you are buying cost less than £100:D

which model is it , also do you still get epson origonal ink , do you buy compatibles or just refil the ones you have
Can I chip in here?, I buy compatables, JET TEC, good quality at around two thirds the price of Epson originals, plus at a little local shop, if I buy two black & two colour he knocks more off, so the four cost me about £17.

Can I chip in here?, I buy compatables, JET TEC, good quality at around two thirds the price of Epson originals, plus at a little local shop, if I buy two black & two colour he knocks more off, so the four cost me about £17.
i buy my compatibles from ebay mainly cos i get 10 in any combo fo £15 inc shipping which is a great price per cartridge and they are dataed till 2009 , but for the lexmarks i use the jet tec refil kits and the ink in them is good half

Back
Top Bottom