Average system specifications

i dont think thats true at all ^ vista sales have been very good
for a new os
aslong as u got 2g of ram and a desent cpu vista runs great
well dell did try to sell vista with all their machines but a lot of people complained , especially people buying cheap budget machines like semprons with a gig or ram and integrated graphics cos the performance was poor . i think a lot of people arent buying vista cos they dont want to get a new machine but if i build a new decent system now i would get vista i think the minimumi would try to run it on is a p4 like the one i have now around 2.8ghz lowest of 2.4ghz with 2gb mem and a 160gb sata disk drive but i would run vista lite on less

Double post , yall know what the database is like at the mo:) its ill me thinks

Dell forced Vista onto new PC purchases, but there was uproar.

So now Dell sell XP on new machines. Vista sales are beyond poor.

Every other PC manufacturer did the same thing. Dell is the only one (HP might have also) to change because they sell a lot of basic PCs and the performance on those machines is poor with vista. I doubt vista sales are beyond poor and even if they are, the OS hasn't even been out for 6 months yet. I'm sure sales will surge soon enough, just wait until christmas time when people buy computers.

Some PC manufacturers are already re-issuing financials, due to poor sales of Vista :eek:

Which ones? This is news to me. Although I'm almost not surprised since some people don't like technological change and are still using win 98 or ME.

vista i good tho for one thing
with xp u could run it on pritty much any pc
but vista u need a good pc
so people rnt going to get ripped off any more with 266 mb of ram
and it will help make computer specs average higher

Back
Top Bottom