what brand of printer do you own

how much does a refill cost?
well the refil kit costs about £11 or $22 and can do quite a few refils , i dont bother with the epson c440 cos the cartridges are so cheap anyway only the lexmarks and havent had to refil the hp yet cos i bought a photopack and that had a cartridge in

I have a brother HL-2040 right now. It's a monochrome laser printer, it prints out really fast and I like it. I did have an HP laserjet 1020 but there were no vista drivers so I decided to get a printer with a few more features such as concealed paper tray, higher PPM, higher capacity toner. The toner is only about 60 bucks and lasts for roughly 5000 pages which is fine for me. I did have an inkjet but the way i print, it didn't last long. I print a lot of text and ink was too expensive to keep going through.
Overall for brands, I think HP is the best. I've had many HP printers, actually that's all I've had until I got the brother. I never had a problem with any of them, I have one that's 13 years old and still runs like new but it's slow and it's parallel so I can't use it. I've heard mixed opinions about lexmark, they seem a bit cheap to me but some people like them. I guess it's just a matter of opinion. I've also noticed that lexmark cartridges seem to cost a little more than HP. I say whatever gets the job done is good.

I have a brother HL-2040 right now. It's a monochrome laser printer, it prints out really fast and I like it. I did have an HP laserjet 1020 but there were no vista drivers so I decided to get a printer with a few more features such as concealed paper tray, higher PPM, higher capacity toner. The toner is only about 60 bucks and lasts for roughly 5000 pages which is fine for me. I did have an inkjet but the way i print, it didn't last long. I print a lot of text and ink was too expensive to keep going through.
Overall for brands, I think HP is the best. I've had many HP printers, actually that's all I've had until I got the brother. I never had a problem with any of them, I have one that's 13 years old and still runs like new but it's slow and it's parallel so I can't use it. I've heard mixed opinions about lexmark, they seem a bit cheap to me but some people like them. I guess it's just a matter of opinion. I've also noticed that lexmark cartridges seem to cost a little more than HP. I say whatever gets the job done is good.
well the reason about the lexmark pricing is because the print head is on the cartridge its self so the printers are realy cheap to roduce but then the cartridges are real expensive but the pro to this is the print quality dosent degrade with age and there is less that can go wrong with the printer its self which is always good
my epson is also realy old , about 10 years i think and it still works pretty well

HP is great. I also have a cheap Lexmark printer. Not too bad of a product, but the drivers are terrible.

I have a Epson Stylus CX7800, printer/scanner. i like how you can change the individual color cartridges when one gets low...i go through alot of black so it's nice to be able to just buy a black cartridges and not all the other colors i never use lol

I have a Epson Stylus CX7800, printer/scanner. i like how you can change the individual color cartridges when one gets low...i go through alot of black so it's nice to be able to just buy a black cartridges and not all the other colors i never use lol
Most inkjet printers are like that...

Back
Top Bottom