what brand of printer do you own

muz

Golden Master
Well i own 4 printer , two lexmark's an x1180 all in one and a z515 the print quality is great from theese two but the only down side is the price of inks , cos the printhead is on the cartridge its self and not in the printer , but i suppos you can refil them .
i also stillhvae my old epson stylus colour 440 which is realy cheap when it comes to ink , i can get 10 ink carts in any combo for £15 ($30) so i mainly use this one for large documents where the quality of images don't relay matter

i also own a hp photosmart 420 which is small 4x6 image printer , it takes one cartridge to do all colours and the cartridges are pretty good considering you can get 100-150 pics from one cartridge , although refilling theese can be a pain

i dont use my lexmark z515 that much it only cost me £5($10) tho so i bought it

i have a lexmark x6170 which i use for my main printer, my mom also uses it for a fax and i use it also as a scanner. then theres my other printer, the hp deskjet 3930 which i use with my mac (other printer isnt compatible with mac) and the cartridges on the deskjet are really cheap :) like 15 bucks for a black and 20 for color

lexmark p6350. its ok. does the job. well its a bit broke atm but when it chooses to work its ok

i have a lexmark x6170 which i use for my main printer, my mom also uses it for a fax and i use it also as a scanner. then theres my other printer, the hp deskjet 3930 which i use with my mac (other printer isnt compatible with mac) and the cartridges on the deskjet are really cheap :) like 15 bucks for a black and 20 for color
that is pretty cheap , but do they last that long cos my hp photosmart takes just one and it last aages

also the lexmark are reay expensive , it is like £30 for a colour and a black and they are half full ,the full one cost around £25 each but i am gonna refill mine this time they get empty cos it is getting so damm expensive

Back
Top Bottom