The Queen's birthday parade

I think the Queens birthday Parade is a load of ...you know what i mean

Ever noticed how bored and pissed off Her Maj looks at public events? She'd probably rather spend her birthday with her feet up watching the telly.

well right now the hatred doesn't have anything to do with the past wars.
Right now people hate muslims because "they are terrorists" (yeah, right..)
Muslims hate western people because we went and invaded their land. (again, yeah right..)

People just think that everyone is just the same. I mean look at the war in Iraq. It was easy enough to convince the people of america that Iraqi people are terrorist just because they have a similar culture with other countries which support terrorists.

So what I'm trying to say is, that most of the agression nowadays is because if someone does something then automatically people assume that all who belong to the same religion/culture/whatever will do the same thing.

and yes, I agree with you, it's a very idiotic thing

Totally agree with you there. The sad part is both sides always think they are right and the other wrong and they refuse to look at it from different sides.

Ever noticed how bored and pissed off Her Maj looks at public events? She'd probably rather spend her birthday with her feet up watching the telly.

Lol yeah. Saw some feeds of her at the Kentucky Derby the other week... she looked real board then too.

China could be considered a superpower. Economically they're up there especially with all the outsourcing. In terms of military power, they are very powerful. Not only do they have the largest army in the world, the technology is getting to the US' level as well. It'll only be time until the new superpowers will be between the East and the West.

well it depends on which uav we are talking about. The 2 that I know that can carry weapons are the predator and the reaper. Predator is the smaller one with less room for weapons, lower altitude and is used mainly for recon stuff.
Reaper is the larger one (almost as large as some of the modern fighters) with more room for weapons. Reaper is also significantly faster due to a more powerfull engine, which also gives it the ability to fly higher.

And about the weaponry, well it's not that awesome. Predator usually just has 1 or 2 hellfire missiles. Reaper I'm not too sure about, but it has more firepower than the predator.

And there might be just one guy guiding the drone, but you also need people for the other air vehicles, ground station, communication etc.
I'll try to find the text.

"The MQ-1 Predator is a system, not just an aircraft. A fully operational system consists of four aircraft (with sensors), a ground control station, a Predator Primary Satellite Link, and approximately 55 personnel for deployed 24-hour operations.

The basic crew for the Predator is one pilot and two sensor operators."
from http://www.af.mil/factsheets/factsheet.asp?fsID=122
It's definitely the Reaper, there was a pic of it & an article in an English newspaper, giving details of the armament, I remember now, I think it has cluster bombs, plus small but extemely powerful guided ATG missiles.

Go here;

www.designation-systems.net/dusrm/app2/q-1.hmtl

well it depends on which uav we are talking about. The 2 that I know that can carry weapons are the predator and the reaper. Predator is the smaller one with less room for weapons, lower altitude and is used mainly for recon stuff.
Reaper is the larger one (almost as large as some of the modern fighters) with more room for weapons. Reaper is also significantly faster due to a more powerfull engine, which also gives it the ability to fly higher.

And about the weaponry, well it's not that awesome. Predator usually just has 1 or 2 hellfire missiles. Reaper I'm not too sure about, but it has more firepower than the predator.

And there might be just one guy guiding the drone, but you also need people for the other air vehicles, ground station, communication etc.
I'll try to find the text.

"The MQ-1 Predator is a system, not just an aircraft. A fully operational system consists of four aircraft (with sensors), a ground control station, a Predator Primary Satellite Link, and approximately 55 personnel for deployed 24-hour operations.

The basic crew for the Predator is one pilot and two sensor operators."
from http://www.af.mil/factsheets/factsheet.asp?fsID=122
It's definitely the Reaper, there was a pic of it & an article in an English newspaper, giving details of the armament, I remember now, I think it has cluster bombs, plus small but extemely powerful guided ATG missiles.

Go here;

www.designation-systems.net/dusrm/app2/q-1.hmtl

Sorry about the double post, I got a blank screen, it must have sent it twice.

^^ that's the predator. Reaper is MQ-9.
And the missiles used by the UAV's are hellfire missiles, originally designed for helicopters to give them an effective anti-tank weapon.

Back
Top Bottom