need help in choosing parts to build a pc?

infamy

Solid State Member
hello yeah im not great at choosing parts know as motherboard and etc to build a pc my budget is 1,000 and i need help in choosing the parts so pls thanks bye.

PC Case
Hard Drive
CD-ROM Drive
Processor
Processor Cooling Fan
Motherboard
Memory Modules
Power Supply
Video Card

i guess those are the parts my budget is 1.000 thanks bye need help which parts to build the best pc for 1,000 and something thanks bye around 1,000 and a little up bye

any body else getting anonnyed doing this
someone should just make one big stickey thread for picking out parts for a build

What's so annoying about it? If you don't like doing it, just skip over it.

The problem with a sticky is every build is different. Everyone has different needs and wants when it comes to a computer so there is no cookie-cut computer that will work for everyone.

Plus the sticky would need to be updated virtually weekly, and that gets to be a pain.

Oh, I forgot to ask earlier, You say you want a CPU cooling fan. Do you plan on over-clocking? If not, decent ones come with the processors so we can cross that off the list.

honestly i think u should always go 3rd party
just to keep every thing nice and kool

If he gets a Core 2, though, that keeps relatively cool on the stock cooler. Even when OC'ed.

any body else getting anonnyed doing this
someone should just make one big stickey thread for picking out parts for a build

http://computerforums.org/showthread.php?t=56231

guess no one apperiates the fact that it takes a couple of hours to build each pc. i dont get why people dont look at this before they post. yes every pc is always there own choice but i put those up there to start out. notice i dont choose a mouse or keyboard. i leave these kind of things up to the buyer. maybe he wants something else added so he makes a change to it here there. but most people like infamy dont know where to start. that gives them the building blocks to start picking out parts.

1,200 or 1,300 for the case and etc not including monitor, speakers, keyboard, and mouse and umm.. i think yeah a cpu cooling fan or w/e is great thanks

Back
Top Bottom