ThermalTake WC question / OC question

DirtBikeRidr

In Runtime
Im going to get watercooling on my CPU, because i want to OC it. Im wondering what the difference is between these two different systems they are both the same price, and looks like that do that same thing.

Also, later on im going to add WC to my VGA card, which system would best suit me?

Thermaltake CL-W0075

BigWater

Swifttech

Right now my spec are in my sig under Desktop 1, what is the fastest speed i can go up to?

There is no SET speed that you can go up to. With the Pentium 4 I wouldn't expect huge OC speeds.

If that is the computer you are going to overclock, then I truly do not see the need for a water cooling system. If, however you had a C2D, I would go with the first set up, since I find that it works more efficiently.

Well currently my stock CPU fan, needs to revv high to keep it cool because my room get pretty hot with the computer running, so i think if i oc it im def gonno need better cooling.

cabbspapp, that kit if way out of my price range, im trying to stay in a $150 price range.

I used to have a all-in-one system by Kingwin, but the pump broke after about 1 year. I think because the Tt WC system comes in different peices, that if something breaks ill be able to replace just the one part instead of the entire system.

Well currently my stock CPU fan, needs to revv high to keep it cool because my room get pretty hot with the computer running, so i think if i oc it im def gonno need better cooling.

cabbspapp, that kit if way out of my price range, im trying to stay in a $150 price range.

I used to have a all-in-one system by Kingwin, but the pump broke after about 1 year. I think because the Tt WC system comes in different peices, that if something breaks ill be able to replace just the one part instead of the entire system.

Back
Top Bottom