Just had a Database Error...

OK the search/new posts function is now up and running. There was a problem with that particular table for some reason

Thank you David i was beginning to think it was a program conflict on on my computer. i have Finlay got it to work.

Yeah, thanks man.

Dave, I have a question. How much longer are these errors going to be popping up? Is CF stuck with it for the rest of its life? I mean, I don't mind them THAT much, but I'd prefer that they weren't there.

Any clue?
-Thel

OK so far today, Satuday, touch wood!
smashfreak.gif

we should sticky one of these because i swear there is at least 2 posts about db errors a week this would just simplify things.

hmmm maybe this forum will make me think over the summer. guess my brain wont turn into a weird goop over the summer as soon as i get my new video card and some games WOHOO!

Hope they stop soon :(

EDIT; David PM'd me yesterday to say that he was working on something, & today, nothing, glorious nothing!:) :)

Brookfield.

Yeah, thanks man.

Dave, I have a question. How much longer are these errors going to be popping up? Is CF stuck with it for the rest of its life? I mean, I don't mind them THAT much, but I'd prefer that they weren't there.

Any clue?
-Thel

I really hope we can resolve them, I mean there is obviously a problem with something somewhere and if we could pin point it then that would be great

Back
Top Bottom