New Screen ?

ssc456

Fully Optimized
hi,

i have just sort of aquired £300 and was wondering if i should buy a new computer screen now this is what i got already

i got my old 17" CRT monitor as my primary display and i have it dual screened to my 32" LCD on the wall now i was wondering

should i get a decent 19" TFT screen or for that price plus an extra £50 i could get another 32" LCD and have them side by side on my wall ?

would that look stupid ? my pic of my existing setup is in the room / sanctuary gallery

it just seems a waste to get something like a 19" or 22 when for £50 extra i could get another 32" lol but again i dont know if it will look silly with 2 of them on my wall also my extended desktop LCD at the moment is sometimes a little Blurry on small text coz its through s video if i got 1 with a VGA or DVI port would it be clearer even on such a big screen ?

i dunno what you guys think i should do ? then again i could always get another computer for that price ?

WAIT where the hell can you get a 32 in. screen for 50 euros tell me NOW lol but yeah the switch from crt to lcd is amazing you should go for it.

no for extra £50 so thats £350 and its not euros its british pounds

im def getting an LCD but i dont know weather to get a 19" or a 32"

EXTRA lol! :p

Well, if you go space for another 32", then you should go with it. It's £50 more, what else can you ask?

All I'd say is to lower your other TV, so you won't break your neck looking up.

hmmm yh maybe but i could always get a new pc for that money i dunno wot to do ?

i can get like a decent 19" for £150 ish a nice samsung 1 but i wonna spend all my money so if i buy that i got £150 spare ?? wot to buy ??

but if i buy my 32" then thats all of it gone + a 50 quid debt to my mum lol

i dunno if its practical i mean it would be soooo awesome not many ppl have 1 32" LCD in their room let alone 2 but maybe its coz its not really needed ?

Back
Top Bottom