Gonna get a new car..

Good to know there is a couple of yids on the board then........

This season is going to be an exciting one for us......keep checking the boards though to see if we get to keep Berbertov......

First game of the season.......Sunderland away.....its gonna be a toughie.....but as long as we kick the gooners out of 4th spot, I will be happy....

Oh and Mark, nice car, you not gonna have trouble with insurance though??

Berbs has to stay and as for those who shall not be named, we will just get mark to put a cockerel on the bonnet then drive down the lane on Sept 15th and run them all over lol:)

yeah, hopefully we wont loose king for too long, hes gone in for the op now, so hopefully it wont be too long into the season..

the cockrel on the bonnet isnt a bad idea.. lol..

lol......yep, remember I was down the lane in one of the pubs there for the away game to the scum just before christmas........it went mental........

This season is going to be different..........way different.....

yeah, hopefully we wont loose king for too long, hes gone in for the op now, so hopefully it wont be too long into the season..

the cockrel on the bonnet isnt a bad idea.. lol..

You could put some white letter speed stripes down the side like BERBATOV down one side and KEANE down the other, or maybe some picture heads on the wheel trims. chirpy on the roof, lol I'm getting abit carried away now.:D

its got 154,000 on the clock, so a fair few.. but it is in good nick, and had a full service 2 months ago..

this season were gonna do the scum.. hopefully henry will go to europe too..

Nice car. Is that a three series or a 5?? My dad used to have a 3, then I got bigger and needed more leg-room in back (my brother always took the front seat) so he traded in and got a 5. Nice reliable cars.

Back
Top Bottom