Need Help With An Error Message

Beguile

Beta member
Ok, so every 5-10 minutes I will get this popup on my PC and I click continue about 4 times and it will go away. This problem just cropped up however I have had similar error messages in the past, the only difference is the past messages didn't come back. Below is a picture of the error message I am recieving. I have no idea what to do to fix it and I was hoping somebody might be able to help. Thanks!

http://img524.imageshack.us/my.php?image=errormessagebb1.jpg

No I have not. I was on vacation for about a week and when I turned my PC on this morning it started doing that. The only thing new I've done was flip this tiny switch on my power supply so it would actually turn my PC on.

did anyone use the pc while you were gone?

have you tried rebooting?

and have you ever used a flash drive?

ya wat he said^
Wow that was a helpful post...

Do you have a card reader by any chance?? What spyware and antivirus are you running?

Those seem to be common causes of it. Another one is that something is saved to a CD/DVD or flash drive and then the media is removed, but then later a program is looking for that file and it isn't there anymore.

I use Spybot and Avast. I disabled USB Mass Storage device and I have not recieved the error message in almost 20 minutes :D Thank you for your help everyone.

Back
Top Bottom