Second Life?

well. You can make about anything in the game if you have the skills. Then you can sell your stuff to the other people playing. And you can change the game money for real dollars. So that's how it's possible to earn. However if you want to make a lot of money you just need to be better than the thousands of other players.

Well, I don't know, but two posts is what two threads would actually make. She didn't post anything in this thread other than the original post.

Well, I don't know, but two posts is what two threads would actually make. She didn't post anything in this thread other than the original post.
Ah sorry, to me "multi" means several, I couldn't see what the other one was because a damn database error wouldn't let me, I'm getting really fed up with them!!

Also - i completely forgot about the post to come back and add to it...but thanks for your thoughts, i'm not sure i have time to do all the second life stuff tbh, it's enough with forums/emails etc than living life online too!

I had another look at the site today and it is some new people today who have been married on second life for a few years, and are all set to marry in real life! THey haven't even met! Crikey! http://www.itv.com/page.asp?partid=7842

Back
Top Bottom