Best Gaming Computer's By Price Range

For the upper end builds definitely go for a nice PSU. Those Rosewills aren't bad, but they're definitely budget PSUs.

Silverstone is awesome, possibly Antec. Corsair's 620 watt PSU is also great.

Well, yes and no. Their power supply is good, but they have a lot of problems.

I am really not a fan of their PSUs. Overpriced for the quality, and they're not that good compared to Silverstone, etc.

i guess that i will start on the higher end pc's as soon as the new guru eats :D

1k posts if you didnt catch on to that

are hose builds compatible or did u just throw together the cheapest components u could find? did u research? and is there any way that u could decrease the price of the 901 to 1201 below 1k?

are hose builds compatible or did u just throw together the cheapest components u could find? did u research? and is there any way that u could decrease the price of the 901 to 1201 below 1k?
Those builds are all good.

Change the motherboard to an open box Asus P5B-E: -$90
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813131070R

Change the RAM to this: -$80
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820211061

There you go, basically the same system. Possibly downgrade to the 320MB 8800GTS too.

an open box deal does not last forever so i cant put that on there. well i have a good experince with a data but the reputation of corsair can not be replaced. i also take prices before mail in rebates as they are tempoary.

good idea but a-data doesnt have the repuatation of corsair yet. besides the price there pretty much the same thing they OC the same.

an open box deal does not last forever so i cant put that on there. well i have a good experince with a data but the reputation of corsair can not be replaced. i also take prices before mail in rebates as they are tempoary.

good idea but a-data doesnt have the repuatation of corsair yet. besides the price there pretty much the same thing they OC the same.
I didn't mean for you to replace it on there. spywarebanisher just wanted a similar build for under $1,000, and that would be the best way to do it.

ooo i see ill add more builds inbetween there more spread out on the price range then i thought ill do those before the higher end builds which will be pretty easy :p.

ill start this again soon as work is over. LAST game city tourney championships. should be a good game i hope.

Back
Top Bottom