mouse?

hascet

Fully Optimized
What would be the best mouse to get for playing games like BF2, and Guild Wars. I like the no-mess of wireless mice, but would that affect gameplay by having lag? Also, if I get a bluetooth keyboard and a bluetooth mouse would they interfere with each other?

I'm only going to tackle the second question here since I don't really know the answer to the first. Generally, there are no issues from what I have seen with two wireless bluetooth devices. However, to be safe I would recommend getting a package deal (if possible) since they are tested and known to work well with each other.

Best wireless gaming mouse?? Logitech G7 by far. Wireless may impact the performance a little, but unless you're like a professional gamer it won't matter.

The G7 isn't bluetooth, it's RF so you won't have to worry about any interference with a bluetooth keyboard.

No, he's not going to be gaming FPS and stuff. From what he is saying he is going to be playing RPGs and Strategy. You do not need the G7 for those.

... He said Guildwars too :(

I don't know, I play CS:S with a 3000 Microsoft Optical, I am pretty happy with it.

Back
Top Bottom