Glasses - can't see anything.

~NeonFire372~

Golden Master
Glasses really suck. First of all, there's a strange rectangle-ish outline staring right back at me wherever I look and second I can't see much better than I could before. Is this normal?

Are these your first glasses? I mean, it took me a while to get used to mine (before I got contacts). They are supposed to increase your vision by a lot, so I don't know why you can't see much better with them on.

I'm supposed to be getting contacts but I have these too... I'll never get contacts in anyway since I can't touch my eye at all. :/

I know they're supposed to increase my vision... just wondering if at first things looking a little strange is normal or not?

I'm supposed to be getting contacts but I have these too... I'll never get contacts in anyway since I can't touch my eye at all. :/

I know they're supposed to increase my vision... just wondering if at first things looking a little strange is normal or not?

I was the same way with contacts man. When I first got them it took an hour to get it in.

As for glasses, I was the same way when I first got them too. All I noticed was the rims around my eyes, and the new object on my nose. You get used to it to a point where you only notice it if you think about it.

you wear contacts? ... cool me too. yeah it took me ages at first but now its a piece of cake. as for glasses ive never had problems except they are very uncomfortable

hey, why does suddenly like all of the cf members use either glasses or contacts? :D
It's teh internets destroying our eyes!

It's the fact that I can't pull open my eye very good or touch it that's definitely gonna prevent me from getting contacts.

ive been blind all my life lol. ive only had contacts for a few years though, i love them

Haha, for like a week I had trouble putting my contacts in. Now I can do it with two fingers, typing with the other hand and squinting. As opposed to what people say, it is really easy to put them in.

Back
Top Bottom