Virgin suck

Raffaz

Golden Master
Well some of you know, i should be in Birmingham by now. Virgin trains have cancelled all trains in the midlands due to flooding. Im not bothered about that, but the ar***oles havent put any alternative transport on to help me get there!!!! Im not happy:mad: :mad: :mad:

Oh lol, I thought the post was about something else.

I am sorry that you can't get into Birmingham, can you not drive?

Oh lol, I thought the post was about something else.

I am sorry that you can't get into Birmingham, can you not drive?

i thought it was about virgin mobile since i knew he lived in england :p

and i dont think he is old enough to drive and if he was it is a long drive down there i belive but im not sure.

can we steal some of that flood water cause i live in a desert and its summer :p

well i think raffaz is old enough to drive but running a car isnt cheap with insurance , road tax and petrol maintenance

as for the flooding i have heard it has been bad down there up to 6 feet of flood water in places so i wouldn't wanna go down there right now

i thought it was about virgin mobile since i knew he lived in england :p
Richard Branson's trainset.

rudster said:
can we steal some of that flood water cause i live in a desert and its summer :p
I hope that's a joke because some houses had 3 feet of water inside, OK financially because insurance would cover that, but Iremember, last year, I think it was, rows & rows of houses where sewerage came in, ruining furniture, carpets etc, & leaving the homes stinking, then not getting compensation for over a year, & this will be a repeat performance I expect.

I hope that's a joke because some houses had 3 feet of water inside, OK financially because insurance would cover that, but Iremember, last year, I think it was, rows & rows of houses where sewerage came in, ruining furniture, carpets etc, & leaving the homes stinking, then not getting compensation for over a year, & this will be a repeat performance I expect.

Are you serious? For a year? That is a very long time. Do you know why?

Richard Branson's trainset.
of course

im sure the people who's are homes are flooded would be happy to give away the water but anyways yes it was a joke

Are you serious? For a year? That is a very long time. Do you know why?
I can't remember exactly, I think it's when there are so many claims all at once, it was something like 200 houses that were affected, & dealing with claims is a lengthy business, I don't know why, it just is, & three small insurance companies went bust too, causing yet more hardship, then there were accommodation problems, of course while they waited, it was a shambles poor souls.

I avoid virgin trains like the plague, when I was seeing my ex, and I was living in London, and coming up to Manchester every other week, I used to fly, so much quicker at the time....

Mind you saying that, with those new tilting trains, you can get down to London in lil under 3hrs........

Mind you, being able to drive down to London is a lot easier, except if you get caught on the M25 at rush hour....

Back
Top Bottom