Just had a Database Error...

Oh yeah, I get that too. I have been getting that for a day at least. I have never noticed the feature, and the first time I did I got a Database Error. Has it worked in the past?

Yeah, I always use it. I think browsing the individual forums is kind of annoying in comparison...

But it hasn't worked for a good day.

Ya lol, it usually works, there is something wrong with the search system on the entire forum...

Help needed desperately, why cant my new post section work on CF I can only contact people if i select a thread from the cf home page, this has now gone on for 24 hours , every time I come on the forum and select new posts to see whats been going on during the day i get the data base error, can anyone please shed some light on this as ts very frustrating seeing everybody else posting fine and I'm stuck with this annoying problem.

Help needed desperately, why cant my new post section work on CF I can only contact people if i select a thread from the cf home page, this has now gone on for 24 hours , every time I come on the forum and select new posts to see whats been going on during the day i get the data base error, can anyone please shed some light on this as ts very frustrating seeing everybody else posting fine and I'm stuck with this annoying problem.

OK the search/new posts function is now up and running. There was a problem with that particular table for some reason

Back
Top Bottom