Just had a Database Error...

Im stuck, I can log in but cant get the new post screen up at all Im getting the data base error constant, im writing this from the thread in the home page section. ive been trying for 1 hour now:(

Im stuck, I can log in but cant get the new post screen up at all Im getting the data base error constant, im writing this from the thread in the home page section. ive been trying for 1 hour now:(

yeah i am getting that , i can log in and browse the forums but when i press the new posts button i get a database error screen

yeah i am getting that , i can log in and browse the forums but when i press the new posts button i get a database error screen

Im still getting it and have been for the past 12hours can someone contact David to see if the problem can be resolved, is everybody having the same problem?

it seems it's the whole search function that is bringing up mdatabase errors for me cos i just tried to search and i got a DB error

it seems it's the whole search function that is bringing up mdatabase errors for me cos i just tried to search and i got a DB error

yeah me too, the only way i can view posts or reply to any is from the CF home page:(

Yeah, since last night I've been getting errors when I try to search. You can browse the forums fine, searching just doesn't work.

I haven't been able to go to "New Posts" since yesterday evening due to database error...but I can still read the threads in the forums, I've also been getting error messages when using quick reply

Back
Top Bottom