Any Chicks?

have you had a few beers lol?
i was a bit wasted last night. luckily i only made one post and it was ok except for a load of typos :p

Well im tired. Was up drinking last night till 1 am and up thismorning for 7 am.

Luckily i finish in 2 hours so I'm to buy Embassy No. 1's. :D

lol i had a few beers last night and ive hardly had any sleep yet im doing ok :)
off to play some pool soon. i just hope it doesnt start raining again. it was really bad last night and about 10 mins ago.
anyway back on thread as it has gone off topic now :)

Well im tired. Was up drinking last night till 1 am and up thismorning for 7 am, luckily i finish in 2 hours so I'm to buy Embassy No. 1's. :D
Good god!, how old are you??, all-night boozing [on what?] & strong ciggies, I know those, a mate of mine smoked those, but I'd better not tell you what happened to him!

Good god!, how old are you??, all-night boozing [on what?] & strong ciggies, I know those, a mate of mine smoked those, but I'd better not tell you what happened to him!

Lol that isnt late. I wasnt up all night boosing. Had a few beers and watched T.V just gets to ya when u gotta up at 7 to go work.

Lemme guess....your mate died?? am i right??

Lol that isnt late. I wasnt up all night boosing. Had a few beers and watched T.V just gets to ya when u gotta up at 7 to go work, lemme guess....your mate died?? am i right??
Sadly he did, this was when I was 25, he was 23 when he died, I smoked a little before then, but I swore off them there & then, he was a good friend, I used to visit his grave, his family were devastated, please give it up, if you don't care, think of those you leave behind.

Back
Top Bottom