Schools Out !!!!yay!!!

Troy- my condolences go to you about pre-calculus.

I aced the course, but was the only one in the entire class. It will be a long and bumpy ride.

I like challenging courses, I think it will be interesting. I pay attention and don't screw around which is why a lot of people seem to fail courses, then they blame the teacher. Pre-Calculus sounds like it will be interesting, even if it is hard I'll at least have fun with it since I really enjoy math.

Precalc: Moving and resizing graphs + a LOT of matrixes (which are pretty fun actually).
Calc: Same thing over.
Stat: Probability.

Not to toot my own horn, but I am pretty good at math (I ace every course), and from my experience Pre-calc is the most fun you will have in school. College math is even more fun.

im sober now and it feels good to type properly. now ive got a whole day of relaxing. especially since i was up at 5am watching supermarket sweep :eek:

Your at Morrisons, not tesco :D
hahaha you know too much. yes i am lol. sucks. i should have gone to tesco :p
just a tip: try to get stuff with broken product codes in morissons and usually they cba to check the price so just charge 99p or less :)

AHHH! i just had a dream where i went to school today. *go hides in closet* THERE NOT TAKING ME haha but it really pissed me off when i had to go in the dream.

i was watching a show where a couple thousand people worldwide could control there dreams im like damn they must have good dreams

yummy , i just made some rice crispie chocolate cakes , i still have loads left as well , just like so random , i was sat there in my house thinking hmm what can i eat , then we went shopping and i saw the chocolate so decided tomake some lol

Man, I still have three more days, my school ends on Wednesday, with finals taking up Monday and Tuesday. I can't wait for my Junior year of highschool to be done with.

Back
Top Bottom